THE GOLDEN TICKET GIVEAWAY
To Celebrate our Launch in to New Zealand and our attendance at Equitana Auckland, we ran our Golden Ticket Giveaway, a competition with some freakishly dazzling odds to kick start two people's Equinology® journey. Congratulations to our two winners: Kay Workman and Paula Vernon!
1. The Equinology® Equine Body Worker Certification Giveaway
Enrol in ANY of our scheduled 2018 Equinology® Equine Body Worker Certification Courses in Australia and New Zealand (there are three of them: February NZ, March AU, September AU) between 23.11.17 and 23.12.17 and receive:
Your EQ50 Equine Anatomy PreCourse Study FREE - Valued at $125 AUD / $140 NZD.; and
Go in the draw to win your course fees FREE. It’s sort of like a scholarship but without the hard work. It’s sheer luck. Yes you read that correctly. This prize is valued at $3,595 AUD /$3,995 NZD + your EQ50 ($125 AUD / $140 NZD); and
If you sign up with us at Equitana in our booth you will also be treated to some other goodies. Visit us at Site 241in the Harrison Lane Pavillion (Hall 2) to find out more.
2. The Equinology® Equine Massage & Body Work for Owners Giveaway
Sign up for the Equinology® Equine Massage & Body Work for Owners & Trainers EQ75 courses scheduled for Australia or New Zealand in 2018 and:
Go in the running to get your course fees FREE. The EQ75 is valued at $695 AUD / $795 ZD.
Sign up with us at Equitana in our booth to be treated to some other goodies. Visit us at Site 241 in the Harrison Lane Pavillion (Hall 2) to find out more.
Terms and Conditions
1. To be eligible for entry, you must enrol in any of the EQ100 or EQ75 courses scheduled for Australia and New Zealand in 2018 and pay a non-refundable deposit of $500 between 23.11.17 - 23.12.17.
2. The prize will be drawn on 24.12.17 via Facebook Live on the Equinology® Australia ~ New Zealand Page.
3. Once the courses are full, you may join the waiting list and if a space becomes available and be eligible for the competition provided the space becomes available before the prize is drawn on 24.12.17.
4. The prize is transferable to another person. Yes indeed. While most prizes are not transferable, we thought this would be the perfect Christmas present for someone, so you can 100% transfer the prize in to another person's name.